Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CC - Old Characters
Updated Yuki:

Content Hidden
[Image: gen-sig.png]
Reply }
Before I critique I just want to let you know that both pieces of work are amazing, you're really starting to shine! Okay, with that out of the way, there is some small nitpicks that should be addressed before it reaches perfection, so here goes...

There is a limb proportion issue on the black haired female, the upper arm is significantly skinner than the forearm, giving her a sort of Popeye look. The hand resting on her waist looks too small, and I don't like the way the fingers connect to the hand. I'm not sure how to explain it clearly but its like she's gripping her hip with her upper finger knuckles. Its like... either her fingers should be extended, or she should be resting a closed fist on her hip, the way you have it looks like a confused combo of the two.

I'm not sure if the green haired character is male or female. The face looks kind of man-ish, but s/he's got a red ribbon on her head so I'm assuming female. The index finger (on the hand with the object hovering underneath it) is really skinny. I'm guessing that floating object is a book? If so, the only thing that doesn't look good is the spine, it looks round like a shifting knob for a truck or something.

Its just the small nitpicky stuff that needs last minute fixing, but other than that the characters look pro! Good job mate!
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Echo : Cast of Characters Kain Nobel 3 1,075 06-25-2023, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Kain Nobel
  EPIC Characters JayRay 3 7,257 01-26-2017, 06:18 AM
Last Post: JayRay
  Crystal Champion - Main Characters computerwizoo7 9 12,190 04-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Alpha-Mad