Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Multi-Attack
Multi-Attack
Version: 4.0

Introduction
This script allows for skills/weapons/enemies/items to hit multiple times. This script is similiar to the KGC script of the same name, but isn't the same as it.

Demo
Download Here

Instructions
All you have to do is edit the animation and add blank Timing events (no SE and no Flashes) (if you don't get what this is there are examples given in the demo) at the frame where you want damage to show if it is just one hit and you want it to show at the last frame of the animation don't do anything the script automatically takes care of it, but If you want two or more hits then and you want it to show damage at the last frame then you have to add a Blank Timing event at the end of the animation. You don't have to do any mods to anything else the script takes care of that for you.

Compatibility
SDK 2.x compliant

Requires Method and Class Library V1.5 or greater

Patches
Sg's Counter Attack Script (Outdated)
Script

FAQ
Note: Permission granted by Trickster to post:
Quote:And if you post what you have now of my stuff then you don't have the latest versions. I'm too lazy/busy to post stuff.
As this is his material, it is deletable upon his request. Due to his current absense, no support is available. Please do not PM or eMail him for support.

Credits and Thanks
Raziel for what little betatesting he did (lol just kidding Raz :P you did a great job helping)

Kurisu and Raven for betatesting as well.

Author's Notes
Enjoy

Terms and Conditions
Hey, I posted this publicly. You can use it. What do you expect? But if you do use it, I do expect you to spell my name correctly in your game. And yes you can use it in commercial games too.
Reply }
it doesnt work for me. it says something about SDK. I tried removing the SDK check, but that gave me a different error. What do I do?
Reply }
If you attempted to use the system without the SDK (Standard Development kit) system that comes in the demo, you will get an error. This is what we call an SDK Dependent script (or just SDK script). Removing the code within the script itself that performs the SDK check does nothing but to put the script into a bad mood.

Before you ask:
SDK - The premise was to create a tool, master script, that would be used to allow scripts to be more compatible with one another. There are a series of 'coding standard' one must follow when creating a script to be considered SDK, not just the use of the code itself. Having standards is a good thing.
Reply }
U notice this is 2 years old right? Have u put in the SDK into your game perhaps? SDK is a great system and i know will fix your problem

EDIT: Mikey beat me to it! Get to WORK!
Reply }
I think you said the demo includes the SDK. What was the script called?
Never mind, I found it.
Okay, now I get an error saying:

Script 'Detect Blank Timing' line 57: SyntaxError occured

These errors are really pissing me off...
Sorry about the excessive posting, but I just keep getting a bunch of different errors, so I'm just giving up on this script. Sorry...
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Mea's Multi-STRIKE! DerVVulfman 4 12,814 05-14-2017, 09:58 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Moonpearl Patch for Multi-Slots! DerVVulfman 0 4,968 05-23-2016, 04:30 AM
   Lycan Attack Fatigue DerVVulfman 0 4,715 03-04-2014, 05:03 AM
   Multi-Slot Equipment Script Guillaume777 3 12,272 05-26-2013, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Pia Carrot
   Victor Engine - Leap Attack Victor Sant 0 4,714 12-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Victor Sant
   Victor Engine - Multi Frames Victor Sant 0 5,663 12-22-2011, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Victor Sant
   Multi-Slot Equipment VX DerVVulfman 8 15,215 07-10-2010, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Helladen
   Multi-Slot Store Patch DerVVulfman 9 14,301 12-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Last Post: explocion200
   Multi-Slots! patch for Me(tm)'s Visual Equipment DerVVulfman 1 6,254 08-24-2009, 03:55 AM
   User Attack Animations DerVVulfman 0 4,323 03-06-2008, 04:31 AM