Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Multi-Slot Store Patch
Multi-Slot Store Patch
Ver 1.0

Introduction
This is a patch for the users of Guillaume777's Multi-Slot Equipment Script. It replaces the def refresh of the SHOP_STATUS window to reflect the changes made by Guillaume777's system.

Features
  • Allows 'Default' shops to take advantage of Guillaume777's Multi-Slot script.
  • Editable font sizes for scripter's design convenience.
  • A single def to edit... it's all in the one section, guys!

Screenshots
[Image: 8s8Pzzi.png]
Calculations have been taken into consideration:
Both Basil & Aluxes are dual wielding. Basil's Bronze Spear is 2 atk points lower than the Bronze Sword, so even though he's got two weapons... And Aluxes only has one weapon, the Bronze Sword. He can add 112 Attack points if he gets a second Bronze Sword.

Demo
Didn't make one. Very simple to use

Script
The Regular Version
The Advanced Shop Version

Instructions
Paste this script BELOW Guillaume777's system to take advantage of the values supplied by his system.

Additional instructions are in the script itself, though it is pretty simple to use. There are only three values you need edit... if you actually NEED to edit anything...

FAQ
As the system adapts to the Multi-Slot Equipment script, the calculations for weapons or armors purchased... and their predicted bonuses/penalties... had to reflect the additional slots. As such, if a warrior who was able to use two weapons and had only one equipped was to purchase a second weapon, the bonus predicted would show the full attack power of the second weapon. If a four-armed warrior (think GORO from Mortal Kombat) had only one weapon... then the predicted bonus for a weapon would be the value of 'three' weapons filling thr remaining weapon slots. The same calculations also affect armors and counts the slots for each individual armor type, even to the additional armor slot types (gauntlets, gloves, etc.).

This script is designed to work and appear as the default system. Any customization to this system is left to the end user. Please, do not ask for specific add-on features or the like. One could get flooded with requests...

Compatibility
One version was designed to adapt Guillaume777's system with the default store system while the other replicates RPG Advocate's Advanced Shop system. I cannot say anything about other store scripts.

Credits and Thanks
Thanks to Guillaume777 for his contribution to the RMXP community for the Multi-Slot system... and to Landarma for scripting support.

Author's Notes
Heh... only did it in one day. :D

[Image: xp_warning.png]
Image has link to Enterbrain's Download Page
Reply }
what do i have to put in the characters command to replace the other script for example for the other scrip if want to buy i put $game_temp.shop_type = 1 and if i want to sell i put $game_temp.shop_type = 2 what do i put for this script?
Reply }
explocion200 Wrote:what do i have to put in the characters command to replace the other script for example for the other scrip if want to buy i put $game_temp.shop_type = 1 and if i want to sell i put $game_temp.shop_type = 2 what do i put for this script?

'What do I have to put in the character's command to replace the OTHER script'... If you are having problems with this combined with another script, please use SUPPORT so discussion on the other script combined with this can occur. Please mention the other script by name too. But... I cannot guarantee compatability either.
Reply }
DerVVulfman Wrote:
explocion200 Wrote:what do i have to put in the characters command to replace the other script for example for the other scrip if want to buy i put $game_temp.shop_type = 1 and if i want to sell i put $game_temp.shop_type = 2 what do i put for this script?

'What do I have to put in the character's command to replace the OTHER script'... If you are having problems with this combined with another script, please use SUPPORT so discussion on the other script combined with this can occur. Please mention the other script by name too. But... I cannot guarantee compatability either.

iam using the trade script from http://rmvxp.com/showthread.php?tid=314
Reply }
You're using Guillaume777's MultiSlot script of course, right? Remember this is a 'patch' for use with that system. It adds support for a shop system when using Guillaume777's MultiSlot script.

Now, if you are using Guillaume777's system and the The Advanced Shop Version patch, you do not need to use RPG Advocate's shop window as the features are already included in the patch.

If you are not using Guillaume777's MultiSlot script, this patch won't work. It's only to fix that one shortcoming.
Reply }
DerVVulfman Wrote:You're using Guillaume777's MultiSlot script of course, right? Remember this is a 'patch' for use with that system. It adds support for a shop system when using Guillaume777's MultiSlot script.

Now, if you are using Guillaume777's system and the The Advanced Shop Version patch, you do not need to use RPG Advocate's shop window as the features are already included in the patch.

If you are not using Guillaume777's MultiSlot script, this patch won't work. It's only to fix that one shortcoming.

ok heres the thing in his demo he has a guy for selling and a guy for buying i want it to be like your screen were once i interact with the character that screen comes up instead of me having to set up an option to sell and buy
Reply }
Confused That's not exactly answering me. In fact, I think I just caught on to what you want.

You don't want this script. You want 'A' script that has your character be able to buy and sell at the same time whereas the default RPG system requires you to decide FIRST if you want to buy items or sell items.

Sorry, but that should be a 'script request.' This patch is a patch for another script altogether and is not going to be converted into something it is not.
Reply }
DerVVulfman Wrote:Confused That's not exactly answering me. In fact, I think I just caught on to what you want.

You don't want this script. You want 'A' script that has your character be able to buy and sell at the same time whereas the default RPG system requires you to decide FIRST if you want to buy items or sell items.

Sorry, but that should be a 'script request.' This patch is a patch for another script altogether and is not going to be converted into something it is not.

no iam using the right scripts i believe and iam using "The Advanced Shop Version" and it now sets up the creen the way i want it to meaning the way you showed it on your screen shot but when i select an item that is not highlighted it gives me and error this its the error :line 146: nomethoderror bla bla bla bla lol any clue? iam sorry for so many questions
Reply }
"iam using the right scripts i believe and iam using "The Advanced Shop Version" ..."

Code:
for j in 0...actor.weapon_slots.size

Okay. Are you also using "Guillaume777's MultiSlot" as well?

Multi-Slot Equipment Script
Version: 6.2.2 by Guillaume777

I am asking because the 'weapon_slots' value in which you indicate is nearly EXCLUSIVE to the Guillaume777 system. It is not part of the default RMXP system. If you are not using this Multi-Slot system, this patch will not work.

All four of the Multi-Slot scripts must be in your project (ABOVE this patch) for this to work.
Reply }
wow fail fail fail i thought this was a trade system the hole time and yea i was using the wrong script well thanks anywyas
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   The Charlie Mini-Map / Dynamic Maps Patch DerVVulfman 2 3,894 03-29-2022, 11:55 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   ACBS FIX SCRIPT #1: Victory Cries Patch DerVVulfman 1 3,839 08-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Last Post: aeliath
   Store Goods Wipe DerVVulfman 1 4,261 01-19-2018, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Melana
   Mea's Multi-STRIKE! DerVVulfman 4 12,720 05-14-2017, 09:58 PM
   Moonpearl Patch for Multi-Slots! DerVVulfman 0 4,904 05-23-2016, 04:30 AM
   Lycan ABS / MGC Mode7 Edit Patch DerVVulfman 2 8,249 10-18-2015, 07:12 PM
   Isometric Maps: MiniMap DVV Patch DerVVulfman 0 4,752 06-26-2014, 03:27 AM
   The Lycan ABS Isometric Maps Patch DerVVulfman 1 5,934 06-25-2014, 03:54 AM
   Lycan Enemy Bars / MGC Mode7 Edit Patch DerVVulfman 0 5,205 06-12-2014, 04:05 AM
   The Lycan ABS Isometric View Patch DerVVulfman 4 9,454 04-23-2014, 04:58 AM