Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 CG Adventures
just posting some cg research ive been working on. trying to incorporate CG cutscenes in RMXP and also build some tilesets using strictly CG.

right now all i have are some test render, I hope to update this weekly and within 2-3 weeks have some in-game demos using CG tilesets.

this is a very basic test render i work on today. its not animated or detailed yet, i basically just worked on exaggerated lighting.
[Image: godrays.th.png]
Reply }
Good idea, can't wait for the demo, I wanna see how you incorporate those idea in a RMXP game, and maybe gain some ideas from this. :D
Reply }
Awesome! If I could find out how to incorporate a FMV using CG rendered frames that would make my day! I work primarily with Lightwave now (3D animation software, think DreamWorks or Pixar) and it is a very powerful tool as far as rendering objects goes. Condensing a small video wouldn't be too hard since they offer so many options for save paths....

It's just tying that save file to RMXP that would be the problem.

Maybe I'll....test this out. Oooo.....
Reply }
FMV... there's a avi script somewhere around this forum, just simply add the script, but make sure the size of the vid fits the window for RMXP.
Reply }