Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 KToggleButtons
I figured I'd drop in and contribute some graphics (and ideas) for this cool script!  Ruby

You can crop these images and save them as individual icons (XP) or copy/paste them individually into your local icon sheets (VX and beyond).

These icons are from my personal collection; just stick to the original terms and conditions of kyonide's script and all is good in the world.

Also, I like credit too if the icons are used. Otherwise, I'll pop out of the bowl of rice with a poisoned blow dart and nobody will be the wiser... Winking 

Radio Buttons

[Image: GUI-Radio-Button.png]

Radio buttons represent your standard binary True / False settings. 

Check Buttons

[Image: GUI-Check-Button.png]

Check Buttons can be used to represent standard True / False, as well as Nil and Maybe.

I don't know how well these ambiguous Maybe and Nil states are represented in kyonide's current script, but feel free to use them as you wish.

Also, I tried to design these to be high contrast so they can still be visible even on a menu surface of any matching color (results may vary.)

More Context (Use Cases of Maybe and Nil)

I think as software users we take for granted the humble checkboxes and radio buttons but they really can be quite expressive (and super easy to use.) Definitely a great tool for menu designers, thank you for publishing. Congrats on the 1.0.0 milesetone!
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
KToggleButtons - by kyonides - 11-03-2022, 03:13 AM
RE: KToggleButtons - by kyonides - 11-03-2022, 11:25 PM
RE: KToggleButtons - by kyonides - 11-10-2022, 02:27 AM
RE: KToggleButtons - by Kain Nobel - 11-11-2022, 01:38 PM
RE: KToggleButtons - by kyonides - 11-12-2022, 12:23 AM
RE: KToggleButtons - by Kain Nobel - 11-12-2022, 07:04 AM
RE: KToggleButtons - by kyonides - 12-07-2023, 07:59 AM