Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing!
The Paragon YHWH Wrote:Enshrined in memory are the times mortalkind would push the boundaries of the worlds and places they inhabit too far.

In every era, in every single conception of your fabricated existence, there is always someone who thinks they know better and deserve greater praise than their makers. Always the same arrogance, the same tired demand for recognition of their own worth! That theirs was worthy of immortality, that they deserved to be rewarded for their "justice" masquerading as sin.

You are nothing. No one. Yet in that fleeting semblance of hope that they could be something, did mortalkind doom everything they claim to hold dear... You think they deserved to survive, nay- to thrive, in a world they themselves made impossible to survive and thrive within? Ignorance, utterly contrived and baseless defense of an entity that has always been more harm than help, more danger than decency!

You think it unfair that the next generation be sentenced to the same overdue oblivion, when it is their own hands that caused the first!? Even now, you refuse to see reason... Mortalkind are shepherds of their own end, you have unwittingly provided evidence to this fact when you denied your duties as the next Goddess.

Well, I shall veil your sins no longer. Prove to me you are not beyond hope. Prove you are not beyond basic understanding. See then, supplicant of man. See what mortalkind's evil have accomplished.

The Final Day of Eden, an inferno that made the hells look squeamish in compare. A hell of mortalkind's own making, lost in their lust for prosperity, and then salvation, they would doom this garden and so many more after the fact. They would use the planets own SOUL to fuel their idyllic utopia while ignoring the signs of danger-- Even your OWN warnings!

Surely you remember...? Why is it then, that you would still raise your blade to us in defiance!? Answer me! Why do you continue... to feed the hand that bites you?"
This piece was an absolute monstrosity, and easily the most ambitious and time-consuming artwork I've done since the Wall of Chara. Most of my pieces take eight hours tops. From the stream and the recording, I have 16 hours on record, and I did not record the drafting process.

Also I forgot to switch viewports when I did stuff in photoshop so apologies if it seems there's been some changes between the final product and the finale of the recording, that is why.

This piece accidentally became my magnum opus and I am so happy with how it turned out. It is perfectly dramatic and really shows a conflict I can't wait to make in the game itself.

The Final Union.
[Image: JQcm0ZJ.jpg]

Alternative version without the five flaming swords making a pentagram at Satanifa's back.
[Image: M7K2qny.jpg]

And finally, the speed draw. It's a bit longer than usual sheerly due to the time I put in.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing! - by Remi-chan - 12-15-2023, 12:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Samven's Amazing Art Request Thread! Samven 2 5,951 03-14-2015, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Samven
  Trexrell sprite thread trexrell 23 28,963 06-14-2014, 06:41 AM
Last Post: trexrell
  [WIP] Lost Ages Model Reskinning thread JayRay 0 3,672 05-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Last Post: JayRay
  Ace' Art and Feedback Thread Ace 11 16,677 04-20-2012, 06:22 PM