Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
 Insanity Alley
And Now for Something Completely Different.

No, not a short film starring a man with a tape recorder up his nose, but the 0.5b build-- The first Alley map has been completed, and some of the early events retouched. The last dungeon in this area is playable, but you can't get out just yet.

The second base Alley map is in, but as of right this minute, you can't get there from here. A few more bits of glitter have been added, including Rise's wardrobe malfunction early on.

I've made a few other changes as well-- A new plot device or six, and a new challenger! You'll see what I mean.

My apologies to the low-bandwidth users: I had to add a couple of new things in, and it kinda... Ballooned the size of the archive overall. It's going to take a bit to download, sorry. The final game will be larger still, as I'm going to have to do some more includes, but the remaining Betas should be roughly this size, give or take a little.

More fun to be had soon! Will write up another post at the next significant milestone. Feel free to comment here, or ignore Rise and I as you see fit. Seeya soon!

Edit: The same link to get the old build now works for the new one. This will be true until further notice.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Insanity Alley - by DarkSpartan - 01-22-2013, 06:36 AM
RE: Insanity Alley - by DarkSpartan - 01-26-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Insanity Alley - by DarkSpartan - 01-29-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Insanity Alley - by DarkSpartan - 02-08-2013, 05:33 AM
RE: Insanity Alley - by DarkSpartan - 02-12-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: Insanity Alley - by DarkSpartan - 02-17-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Insanity Alley - by Ace - 02-17-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Insanity Alley - by DarkSpartan - 02-23-2013, 11:44 AM