Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Lani's Locks and Keys
Who is this guy? There's always someone screwing it up. SETTING 'DIRECTION FIX NOW!'
Leave it to you to find map glitches, you beta-tester you. Winking

Related to the combination dial lock
First, you do realize that you spin the dial with the arrow keys, right?

Oh, and I hated combination locks when I first started using them....
  • Like any combination lock, you must first spin the dial (counter clockwise) past 0 (zero) at least twice before stopping at your first digit (that being 36).
  • Once you choose the first number, that's when you begin to spin it clockwise... setting the first number in the top-left circle. If you didn't spin it all the way and pass 0 twice, it won't set.
  • Now that you are spinning it clockwise for the second digit, you must pass the '36' once, and immediately stop on the next digit (that being 24).
  • The moment you begin turning the dial counterclockwise, the second number will be in the top-center circle.
  • Finally, turn it counterclockwise and immediately stop on the third and final digit, the value of 36.
  • If at any time you screw up in dialing, all the top circles empty and reset. It's kinda the basics of a real combination lock.

Subtleness.... LISTEN to the clicks. The volume of the tumbler when it is the one you want to stop is quieter than the others. Volume differences is a feature.

Regarding the sudden weirdness of exiting/returning to the cave... I'm taking it out. Sorry. Tongue sticking out HOWEVER, if a dynamic maps script (like the one I revised) would prevent that weirdness caused by 'moved/relocated events't from happening.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Lani's Locks and Keys - by DerVVulfman - 05-14-2019, 04:58 AM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by yamina-chan - 05-14-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by DerVVulfman - 05-15-2019, 04:08 AM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by yamina-chan - 05-15-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by DerVVulfman - 05-15-2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by yamina-chan - 05-16-2019, 01:00 AM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by DerVVulfman - 05-16-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by yamina-chan - 05-16-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by kyonides - 11-07-2019, 06:29 AM