Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
 Cry of the Dead
It's been a busy week for the team!
Jade has been hard at work refining and fleshing out the features highlighted in our Mechanics Demo--per tester feedback. If you’d like to leave us feedback, we are quite pleased to receive it! She has also been working on the full, storied game itself as we gear up for an estimated November 1 release of a proper demo with story and cutscenes.
I--Zander--have been formatting and editing scripts for various dialog encounters and cutscenes as well as some rather boring business administration stuff. Additionally, I’ve been working on a proper trailer with some feature highlights and game screen capture that I hope will be complete by this time next week. I have access to my desktop a maximum of two days a week, so editing has a limited time window.
Zack has produced a new song for use in the credits that can be heard in the OST playlist below as well as in the next demo version and is working on a few more that should be ready for next week’s update.
Shelbie has continued the work featured in our campaign video and is gearing up for the cinematic that will launch the full game and our next demo! Featured below is the storyboard that I’ve drawn up for their reference (dialog blurred out to avoid spoilers).
For those of you who might want a forum-like atmosphere to discuss the game as it develops and provide feedback, please check out our IndieDB page with dedicated forum.

[Image: 20170908_195005.jpg]
[Image: signature.png]
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Cry of the Dead - by JadedPhoenixStudios - 08-29-2017, 07:29 AM
RE: Cry of the Dead - by JadedPhoenixStudios - 09-09-2017, 03:02 AM
RE: Cry of the Dead - by JadedPhoenixStudios - 09-22-2017, 01:59 AM
RE: Cry of the Dead - by Zackwell - 09-24-2017, 02:58 PM