Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird, unexplained "Unable to find file" error, please help!
That is a very unusual error indeed. I never saw it in all 9 years I've been scripting, and that looks more like an actual software or dll-like issue than one involving scripting or missing resources.

Perchance, have you tried running the package you sent to your brother on your own system? If it works on yours but not his, there's a file missing.

Does you project actually exceed the 128 limit that Zeriab's system is meant to handle? I hate to say it, but it COULD be his encrypter. It is a 2012 script... are you using a 2013 era RMXP package? Not sure if there would be any dll changes, but *shrugs* I haven't a clue and I'm just guessing.

And just in case, have you tried reducing the graphics file sizes by converting them from full RGB graphics to palette graphics? It is a space saver. and may let you use the default encrypter in the RMXP editor.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weird, unexplained "Unable to find file" error, please help! - by DerVVulfman - 03-09-2015, 03:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart [solved] Wierd XP error cosmickitty 0 3,361 03-09-2013, 12:26 AM
Last Post: cosmickitty
  Weird Timer Problem Ace 5 8,910 06-19-2011, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Kain Nobel
  Level up error spazfire 7 8,768 01-14-2010, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Jaberwocky