Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echoside : The Shorts
Hello and welcome back to Echoside : The Shorts, where I take bigger pieces of my game plot and spoil them here.

Our party leader, Lindsey, used to get a lot of shit from the boys and they'd always give her the boring missions. "Oh, I think you'd make a great secretary," Alex would say, and others seemed a bit sexist too. Mack, being an older and more sincere gentleman, stepped down as the captain and promoted her to his position. He too had an ulterior motive, as he wanted to enjoy an early "retirement" while still being enlisted as active duty, so he gets her permission to relax on a remote "surveillance" mission while she gets ready for her date with a warlord.

Anywho, wacky shenanigans ensue after her first mission as captain.

Disturbing Surveillance

There is lots of way too serious overtone with the project's story, most of it being the tragedies of war and the dangers of being a soldier, but occasionally I throw in some comedic gems like this. Lindsey is one of my personal favorite characters and I think she makes a strong female lead. The moment she steps into the limelight of the story, I can only do my best to make it memorable :D
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Echoside : The Shorts - by Kain Nobel - 12-17-2013, 08:32 AM
RE: Echoside : The Shorts - by Kain Nobel - 01-01-2014, 09:29 AM
RE: Echoside : The Shorts - by JayRay - 01-04-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Echoside : The Shorts - by Kain Nobel - 01-17-2014, 05:52 AM
RE: Echoside : The Shorts - by JayRay - 01-17-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Echoside : The Shorts - by Kain Nobel - 01-18-2014, 03:42 AM
RE: Echoside : The Shorts - by Kain Nobel - 06-04-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Echoside : The Shorts - by Kain Nobel - 10-30-2014, 09:22 AM