Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Plot/Story opinions
Alright I want to thank everyone for taking time to read and/or comment with their opinions and ideas. My partner and I have sat down and discussed what we should do with the overall story and how we present it to this community, but more so everyone else.

We decided to put this project on hold. We will do this project at one point, but for now we decided to take a different approach. Instead of starting with "Project Dream" we will be starting with square 1. "The Prophecy." The first story that starts with 3 boys and their adventures through their hometown which soon changes by a man that they've long had as their protector. The game is fairly soft hearted with continual humor. Learning about "The Prophecy" it's importance and what it entails. They learn it speaks of them as Trinet's Heroes and that there is a 4th. They discover that those with evil intent want to get their hands on the prophecy and change it to their liking. This will also speak of its origin, what it was designed to do, and why.

So we thank you guys very much for your opinions and you as always are welcome to voice your opinions and thoughts about the new plot-line. We will be starting work this may.
"Go wherever your heart takes you...but not that way."
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Plot/Story opinions - by Chukkaque - 03-22-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: Plot/Story opinions - by Chukkaque - 03-27-2012, 07:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Short Story Game Competition I bacon 12 15,186 07-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Last Post: yamina-chan