Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 Concept Notes : Dungeon Puzzles
I agree, alot of this stuff is pretty run-of-the-mill, especially if you've played a Zelda game or a game of similar nature. I came to the realization yesterday, either before or after writing this, that its been a while since I've actually played any games, so this list is kinda cut and dry to the basics.

That sounds like a good addition, Pherione. The first two games that come to mind is Uncharted series (PS3) and Master of the Wind (RPG Maker XP), I suppose Zelda (everything Nintendo) too. To properly prepare a lore puzzle or riddle, you'll have to elaborate on some sort of history in hopes that it'll make sense the player, whether it is something they experienced earlier in the game or something that happened long long ago. These kinds of challenges aren't thrown around willy-nilly like your standard block/switch puzzle, often times it is built up throughout the course of a game.

I'll try and expand on this by the end of the week, thanks for stopping by!
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Concept Notes : Dungeon Puzzles - by Kain Nobel - 10-26-2011, 11:00 PM
RE: Concept Notes : Dungeon Puzzles - by Pherione - 10-27-2011, 09:23 AM
RE: Concept Notes : Dungeon Puzzles - by Kain Nobel - 10-27-2011, 10:58 AM
RE: Concept Notes : Dungeon Puzzles - by Pherione - 10-27-2011, 02:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Dungeon Theory by Brickroad DerVVulfman 1 4,187 03-20-2009, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Sporky