Poll: Which inventory system do you perfer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Old School : RM's default inventory system
75.00%
3 75.00%
New School : Limited carry with drop boxes
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Limited Carry / Inventory Cache concept
I think between the no comments and the 1 vote speak strongly against this idea, which I'm fine with :D

I do have to say, micro-managing your inventory could be good exercise for the brain, but I'm sure people have too much other shit to deal with and would rather just enjoy a game where you don't have to worry about who is carrying what. Developer-wise, I know I'll always have other stuff to keep me busy with the project, this system would be nothing more than a "feature creep" to slow down progress.

Even with no comments, thank you Pherione for the 1 vote against this idea, it tells me this is an unnecessary feature that isn't necessarily wanted. If others want to vote or discuss this, go for it, but I've made my decision to not make or implement this system.
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Limited Carry / Inventory Cache concept - by Kain Nobel - 09-30-2011, 06:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   New RMXP idea/concept. Sorry if in wrong section. Jparker1984 9 13,418 06-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Jparker1984