Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Prompt for Overwrite Confirmation when Saving
I tested the demo I crafted, deleted every script from it to leave just the menu itself, and even tested the copy of the script in the first post in a blank script. What I see is that the whole screen does in fact disappear when you hit YES on the confirmation, thus erasing the confirmation window. And when you hit NO, the confirmation again disappears while you remain in the save screen.

But the script overwrites methods in the Scene_Save script... an issue that many default scripts have where the update methods were not broken into smaller bitesize chunks. If you are trying to combine it with 'another' script, I can see the issue. But that would be a request in Code Support board, including the name of the script of which you are attempting to combine.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Prompt for Overwrite Confirmation when Saving - by RPG Advocate - 03-03-2008, 05:48 AM
RE: Prompt for Overwrite Confirmation when Saving - by DerVVulfman - 04-10-2016, 03:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Saving Temporary Actors' Data kyonides 1 4,342 09-07-2018, 06:40 AM
Last Post: kyonides