10 hours ago
Ah, Vampire the Masquerade. Interesting to use the system to design a realm. But... why NOT?
I've used this to good extent in taking full-render shots of the maps: MAPMAKER for RPGMaker XP. I worked on this a few years ago when I had a Windows 8.1 engine. Should work with Windows 10 if you don't push it.
Windows 11 is a weird beast... It should. Haven't tested.
May all your players NOT FRENZY! Except when its funny...
I've used this to good extent in taking full-render shots of the maps: MAPMAKER for RPGMaker XP. I worked on this a few years ago when I had a Windows 8.1 engine. Should work with Windows 10 if you don't push it.
Windows 11 is a weird beast... It should. Haven't tested.
May all your players NOT FRENZY! Except when its funny...

![[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/QrnbKlx.jpg)
![[Image: sGz1ErF.png]](https://i.imgur.com/sGz1ErF.png)
![[Image: liM4ikn.png]](https://i.imgur.com/liM4ikn.png)
![[Image: fdzKgZA.png]](https://i.imgur.com/fdzKgZA.png)
![[Image: sj0H81z.png]](https://i.imgur.com/sj0H81z.png)
![[Image: QL7oRau.png]](https://i.imgur.com/QL7oRau.png)
![[Image: uSqjY09.png]](https://i.imgur.com/uSqjY09.png)
![[Image: GAA3qE9.png]](https://i.imgur.com/GAA3qE9.png)
![[Image: 2Hmnx1G.png]](https://i.imgur.com/2Hmnx1G.png)
![[Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]](https://i.imgur.com/BwtNdKw.png%5B)