Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
 What's up, RMers?
Where is said script Derv. I am interested XD
Reply }
Which?

Well, I do have to have some 'personal' scripts of my own.

But I'm really gonna have fun on my new one: MrMo's GMG (General Monster Generator). I don't know how long it'll take, but it's gonna be a map event that spits out monsters. For those that like older arcade games, you may know what I'm talking about if you ever played 'Gauntlet'. Yep.... as long as the generator exists on the map, it'll still spit out ghosts.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(02-23-2011, 06:56 PM)DerVVulfman Wrote: Which?

Well, I do have to have some 'personal' scripts of my own.

But I'm really gonna have fun on my new one: MrMo's GMG (General Monster Generator). I don't know how long it'll take, but it's gonna be a map event that spits out monsters. For those that like older arcade games, you may know what I'm talking about if you ever played 'Gauntlet'. Yep.... as long as the generator exists on the map, it'll still spit out ghosts.
I love those things.

Reply }
Gauntlet Legends was the shiznit. I wanna see what this script can do!
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
Can't you just do that with an event? I mean... I can... No offence...
Reply }
Can you generate a swarm of 'Ghost' enemies for MrMo's ABS? Have them spit out from a hole in the ground (event) or randomly pop up on the map? Hehe. I forgot to slow down enemy generation and I got mobbed.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I'm doing battle tests to balance my game out (again). Some bosses are still too strong and imbalanced. I'm also making additional transformations for the female actors. IE Omega Mode EX2, Delta Mode AX2, and Prime Alpha Mode. In each mode all battle skills will change. There are 8 modes so far. All "50+" hybrid females should have around 20 different battle skills in each mode. I'm also completing that task.

(It's not hard to exceed 3000 animations when each actor has 160 different skills Laughing .)

Reply }
I feel compelled to create something like Riviera's battle system: select items for battle, and different items do different things depending on the user.

I might go do that.

... Hash keys can be arrays themselves right?
Reply }
According to the documentation any object type can be used as key for hashes.
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }
Oh! Well it shouldn't matter, I worked out a way that should be more sensible I hope. I was thinking [item, item] => [skill, skill, skill] but changed to skill => [item, item], skill => [item, item]...

I'd probably never use that example though. I'm just really messing around with the idea of multiple items creating skills. Riviera only ever did one skill per item.
Reply }