Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Atoa Style Battlers
OK, first I wanna state that none of these battlers were created by me. I only took the time ( a long time) arranging all of these battlers to work with Atoa's Custom Side-View Battle System.

I will say this, I only posted them because someone asked me to, so if you are familiar with Atoa's system then you should know what to do with these battlers, if not i'd rather you go to Atoa then to ask me.

Samples, Because I know you love to look at stuff

Most battlers have a 140 x 140 frame and are in Ccoa's style. Again I recommend that everyone do their own battlers, especially for Atoa's system since everything is customizable.

Since I love this place so much, you can only get these battlers from this site so try not to post them anywhere else. And as far a credit goes, it took along time to do this but if you don't feel I deserve any you don't have to give any.

Edit by DerVVulfman:
Edited to merely change the tag of this post to 'Battler' rather than 'Animation'.
}
Could you please reupload the files at media fire, because every time I try to download them my internet becomes unreponsive for some reason. Thank you in advance.
}
OK, I see nothing wrong with the Media Fire downloads but just in case other people have been having problems as well, I've posted Limelinx uploads.
}
The websites you posted them on are so confusing... >_> I can't get them to work! And the Mediafire link sends you to a site called usershare.net?
}
I downloaded both of them just fine. Dpoteat these are some awesome sprites! Great job! You know you will get credit from me. All I really do is frankensprite and i know how tough that is. Thanks so much in advance.
}
Thanks Silne it was very time consuming, but it wasn't so bad once I finished any of them.
I fixed the Usershare links so everything should be fine now.
}
The battlers are really good.
I tested them and they work smothy *-*
}
I dont get how to do this....they are speperated..
New to RPG Maker Xp..So any Recommended Tutorials will be appreciated!Cheery
}
dpoteat Wrote:Most battlers have a 140 x 140 frame and are in Ccoa's style.

Ccoa's CBS used a system of individual graphics that I refer to as sprite strips. Each 'action' is its own individual animation rather than a single image file that holds all the graphics at once.

If you are using ATOA'S CBS, then you will be able to use the sprite strips immediately as Atoa's system can use both spritestrips and spritesheet battlers. But if you are using a battlesystem that uses a spritesheet (Cybersam battlesystem, Minkoff's Sideview, etc), then you have to stitch them together in your paint program. You just have to make sure they are in the order for that system (if needed).
}
Im using Atoa's how do i use sprite strips tho?
New to RPG Maker Xp..So any Recommended Tutorials will be appreciated!Cheery
}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Pink's Side-view Battlers pinkink 1 6,258 08-31-2014, 05:05 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   xRage08's (Ripped) Minkoff Battlers! xRage08 4 13,169 02-26-2010, 02:38 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Jaberwocky's Minkoff Battlers Jaberwocky 9 18,492 12-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Last Post: jubhub731
  Custom Battlers...Again! Shade the Mystic 1 4,444 12-14-2008, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Shade the Mystic