Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 print "Hello, World"
Hello, everyone. The name's Vaccaria and I've been kind of... lurking the site for 10 years now? Well, not lurking, more like occasional glance from a high window.

Anyway, I've been currently making some games like Sa Ilalim ng Gabi and Useless Apologies of a Troublesome Witch. I don't know if I could still go for RPG Maker games in the near future, but I sure bet that I'll do something about it as of now.

Thanks for the warm reception, and have a nice day!
*HOWUUUUU!!!!!*  (Translation from Lycan:  Hello world!)

FOR COUNT IN 1 TO 5
PRINT "HELLO WORLD"
NEXT

HELLO WORLD
HELLO WORLD
HELLO WORLD
HELLO WORLD
HELLO WORLD

You've been hangin' for 10 years? Well, ... Welcome and thanks for joining with an introduction! I think you know everybody! Laughing

Useless Apologies of a Troublesome Witch sounds like an entertaining title. And RPGMaker is just the engine one uses. Our imagination is what it brings it life.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]

(12-22-2020, 04:14 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: You've been hangin' for 10 years?  Well, ... Welcome and thanks for joining with an introduction!  I think you know everybody! Laughing

Well, not basically anybody within the last few years (I've been quite busy irl). I know that I'm late for the ride, but at least I'm willing to go for it. Thank you, and I hope I can enjoy my stay here.
Welcome!
Hey there! Welcome welcome!  Grinning

I hope you have a wonderful time here!
If you ever need anything, please do let us know! We do our best to help each other out here   Very cheery

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Hello World! Tei 3 333 09-09-2021, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Tei
   Hello World jkingjamesj 3 406 08-18-2021, 04:14 AM
Last Post: kyonides
Lightbulb  Hello world gallon 2 1,179 04-30-2021, 02:13 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Hello World! Zaxiquej 2 1,303 09-15-2020, 05:13 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman