Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Merger & Merged!
Hello everyone! Have you've ever wanted a XP tileset to come with another one? Like, let's say swamp with the city -- I dunno why your game would call for that, but whatever!

Anyway, I'm not sure if this kind of thread is allowed, but I'm taking requests to merge XP tilesets, if you guys want. I currently have one:

It's lovely when you want a village in a forest on a mountain ^.^
I'm using it for my opening for my game and it took me six minutes. :)

I hope everyone will like this as much as I do and in the future, I will be merging more and more, randomly that I think people will like. I will merge world map sets as well :D

Enjoy!
Content Hidden

Request away if you want, and by the way, to the moderators/admin, I'm terribly sorry if this kind of thread wasn't allowed. This forum is kinda of....hard to us. Cry
}
"Request away if you want, and by the way, to the moderators/admin, I'm terribly sorry if this kind of thread wasn't allowed. This forum is kinda of....hard to us. "

how is the forums hard on the members? just simply avoid breaking the rules and ur fine... >.>
}
No, I meant It looks so much different than other forums, so it's a little difficult for people with bad eyes, to see and read the threads/posts correctly.

I didn't mean anything toward the forum and it's rules, just that the theme is something I've never seen before, so its hard to tell where I'm at. Like right now, look at the top of the thread. Its just a little hard to tell which section of the forum you are in or which one you want to go to, because of the theme. :)
}
Good job =) Graphics gale? I've heard of that...is it any good?
}
Well, with graphics gale, you don't really have much to do. You post em in there and it basically does the rest for you, except you gotta save it.

*But you probably took away the only people willing to put down requests T.T*
}
No I didn't...only the ones who saw my post before I edited it =O

PS ~ Do you use the free version of graphics gale, or the paid version?
}
Free, don't have much money. Although it's way easier to do it on GIMP, Graphics is easier to load up. ^.^

Oh, it was okay, you didn't have to edit your post if you didn't want to :>
}
MagitekElite Wrote:No, I meant It looks so much different than other forums, so it's a little difficult for people with bad eyes, to see and read the threads/posts correctly.

I didn't mean anything toward the forum and it's rules, just that the theme is something I've never seen before, so its hard to tell where I'm at. Like right now, look at the top of the thread. Its just a little hard to tell which section of the forum you are in or which one you want to go to, because of the theme. :)

"bad eyes", explain. is that name calling to me?
}
Why would it call to you? How did you take that message to be directed to you? I meant me. I have bad eyes. Look, I'm sorry if what I said upset you. Jeez, I didn't mean anything by it.
}
MagitekElite Wrote:Why would it call to you? How did you take that message to be directed to you? I meant me. I have bad eyes. Look, I'm sorry if what I said upset you. Jeez, I didn't mean anything by it.

o its just a misunderstanding then.
no big deal. Happy with a sweat
}