Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 Augmented Realities
not sure of the format of describing the topic, so i'll start our raw, ands start from there:

I'm making a game called Augmented Realities based off of a novel I'm currently writing (kinda weird huh?)

my Team

The Backstory

Summary

The Character Database

The Original Seven

Features

Features I hope to add

Some Concept Art
and that's pretty much it...for now...

for more information on the Pynecerion race, refer to this...wiki:
http://rsroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Psynecerion
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
Cool I see where your going with this. I can also see how some plot twist can occur within your book/game. My only question would be why are humans taking up arms against the Psynecerion unless they absolutely knew they could despact something so powerful it was called a god. When I 1st read this I was thinking something may have happened to let them believe they could do so. I'm also assuming Psynecerion could travel to different dimensions at will.
Reply }
I did believe I specified "god-like" as in near omnipotent, but not there, with that said they DO have limits, like dying.

The humans want War with them because:

1)The Psynecerions eat souls, and the humans want an afterlife

2) there are WAAAY too many Psynecerion to kill them all, like a 10:1 ration of Psynecerion to Human

3) just because humans have weapons that can kill gods doesn't mean a god can't easily kill many at a time, a lone cheetah cannot take down a wildebeast, so it takes many cheetahs to take one down, but that analogy aside, the Psynecerion can still kill them easy. kinda imagine it like, 10 humans with godkilling swords tryna tackle one Psynecerion, he kills 9, but the last one gets a killing blow before he too dies, it's kinda like that.

4) despite the connotation of multi-dimensional union between humanoid races, there are in reality, not very many who can travel between dimensions

5) they have to fight off the nations that still worship the Psynecerions

Psynecerion travel at will, but they don't like to influence the dimensions so muc, in fact, their entire purpose is to basically exist to absorb the "sins" of humanity (physcal and emotional pain, dark emotions like hatred and jealousy, they feel it like their own)
I have a wiki page for more info on this:
http://rsroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Psynecerion
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
Very cool. I also like how they look on the wiki page. I know seeing something like that in a game or book would lead to pretty intense situations.
Reply }
here's an example of my constructed language that is going to be the main "language" of the game:

Keir præhăm mhe dzakar Yfikt Sehrii,
Hoth amăn khăma taikɯ Hæx, ara Gaatenii
Keir amăn ir ăndrgaaten, keir flær dhe varii, mhe garăm derɯ cogan dhe miyar kædii
Mhe kariar ăz i ăn ara zeidɯ joirk ak mhe mɯjes dzakar haqeinan dhe hjaanii
Măhdii keir sɯod zăn hoth adr, măhdi keir anămi zăn hoth adr,
Mhe ghedz haqeinan zɯk i ăn ăhsl dyhijoi
Măhdii hoth gaate qajoi dyhijoi mhe mɯjes dzakar kanrqeinăn avarkhe
Măhdii ăhsl takad kăhkănen dhe dzakar ræhii dhe hjaanii ak dhe dzakar Kareigăn-Hæx.
Aze Takădi!

(translation:
We pray to the Perfect Ones,
They who came from Six, our creators
We who are subservient, we ask of them, to lend us some of their strength
To carry on our daily tasks and to keep the balance of nature
May we live as they do, may we die as they do, to bring balance upon all worlds
May they create more worlds to drive the imbalance away.
May all to be enlightened of the ways of nature and of the Original Six.
Aze Takadi! )

there are many who worship the psynecerion as gods, mainly theKhamuhiyot nation, who wild the Holy Book of The Original Six, known as the Kahzuarat.

The Original Six were the first 6 Psynecerion to come into existance, they represent the colours of the rainbow

in fact, everything of Psynecerion values relates to balance and symmetry. as well as Polyamory and family.
they like proportion and symmetry, almost obsessively, they belief in the balance of natue.
as well, they heavily rely on family, as in that cruel plane, Akrideas, they need it most.
they also, don't really have the sexual exclusivity that humans have, in other words they can love many people at the same time, as they put more vallue on family and trust among it.

to kill ones own family means exile and a death sentence, they will disown you and all Psynecerions will hunt you down.

to kill anothers family also warrants a death sentence to the killer and their associates.

just look at this amazing lore i've made

actually, that first picture is the main "villain" of the game, Ahzoh Aviansezr Gladyrius.

I made him a pretty tragic character...

you'll see why in the game.

if i ever make it that is..

i'm kinda a one man team at the moment...

do you think people might join me?

this is the concept art of a Psynecerion (notably Ahzoh):

[Image: ZTofIeS.png]

Reply }
Seems pretty interesting. I think people ore frequently work with the rtp than anything. I think getting something started and showing progress is always a great way for people to join you. I know communities I am usually apart of operate that way not sure how co op works in the rpg maker world as resources and things could get pretty pricey. The language is good addition also very interesting.
Reply }
well, i like to akin myself to great writers like Tolkien.
in that i create my own world...
I am a god of my own little world, and that is the main theme of my novel/game
i'm basically saying "hey you got an idea, your a god"

you guys are making that game Demon's Revenge, in my sense, your gods, who created THAT word, and i'm the god that created THIS one.

the Psynecerions are my representation as humanity, with a twist that is...

most proud of my alphabet for the language, which i made as a font (i want it to be popular like Klingon), the letters may look familiar to you:

[Image: S3rUnGx.png]

Reply }
Well one thing's for sure, you've put a lot of effort into all of this, good job. I hope you manage to make something of it or it would be a waste. The psynecerions remind me of The Silver Surfer (they uploaded the episodes onto Netflix recently so I watched them... It was a little weird but cool all the same). He has a tragic task he must fulfil (equivalent to what your characters must do) and is god-like.
It would make for a complex and interesting story.
Reply }
well, i had this idea for well over 10 years, it's been refined. it's still being refined.

I have yet to go into detail of the main characters

Reply }
there... some nice concept art.

Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Augmented Realities Ahzoh 0 4,363 02-02-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Ahzoh