Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 (PSD)Tile Counter Layer for Tilesets for H-Mode 7
If you're like me, creating tilesets throguh Photoshop, and are currently working with H-Mode 7, you'll know that H-Mode counts tiles from left to right and top to bottom to open the side textures of any texture tile that has an Hmap that's not black, and adds those side textures to that tile. If you're working with a bit tileset, however, this can be a daunting task for you, especially if you're counting into the triple or even quadruple digit tiles to find that one tile to edit. This layer is simply a ruler of sorts. Place it over your tileset during construction, on the left column, approximately 40 pixels from the top and you should have an effective counter of your tiles. the counter goes from 8 to 2200 tiles, and from there you can count across to the tile you need and be able to texture build your level with not just ground accuracy and perfect, but be able to create effective walls of unique tiles where no two tiles are alike!

Amazing results, take my word for it, or just look at my game thread to see how this can work for you.

Here is the file!
}
For those without Photoshop here is the PNG file that can be used on any layering photo-editing program (Paintshop Pro, Gimp, Corel)

here it is!
[Image: yy7iKKb.png]

ITCH: jayray.itch.io
Currently working on Goblin Gulch (MV)
Currently working on JayVinci Resurrection
Currently working on Bakin ABS (BAKIN)
}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Luna's RTP add-ons (Tilesets) Lunarea 61 82,896 05-13-2010, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Boot