Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 First attempt to make a tileset
*UPDATE*
[Image: tilesettestWIP6.png]

Old versions :
Content Hidden
Content Hidden

Okay, so I'm trying to make my own tileset, taking for base this image.
Content Hidden
Content Hidden
Content Hidden
Content Hidden
Content Hidden
Reply }
Well, I like it, but there's something wrong with it in my eyes. The whole bottom portion looks really good, but when you get to the roof, the perspective looks changed. I'm not really good with this sort of stuff soooo, I could be wrong. Also, were you going for the basic shading? Kind of reminds me of zelda.
Reply }
I agree. The walled section is fine as it is, but the roof is off. From that angle, I should not be able to see the back portion of the roof. Well, that's what I thinkl anyway.
Reply }
Hmm... Something like that, maybe ?

Formerly ImgZoom
Reply }
Yeah... that's more like it. Could do with a second opinion of course.

Anyone else???
Reply }
Ha, so that's what was wrong with the roof! Well, problem fixed! :) I think it looks good that way
Reply }
Thanks for your important opinions, now I'm satisfied with the roof!

First post updated with another part of the house. Still WIP!
Reply }
Hey, the new part also looks good, but the shading looks a bit too bright compared to the first part. But I REALLY shouldn't be commenting on shading because I'm terrible at that. But yeah, it looks good.
Reply }
Okay, first post updated. I have to change a few things and finish the house : maybe another floor and some windows.
Reply }
Looking good, are those autotiles?
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star  [Sburb]- Tileset Suburban Modern 2020 rzrcoon 2 4,010 08-20-2020, 12:11 AM
Last Post: rzrcoon
   [Reviews] Tileset stylish modern suburbs. (ENHANCED) ** rzrcoon 12 17,198 11-25-2016, 08:31 PM
Last Post: rzrcoon