Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Multi-Slot Equipment VX
Multi-Slot Equipment VX
Version: 1.6

Introduction
For RPGMaker XP, there was Guillaume777's Multi-Slot Equipment Script. Now, there's Multi-Slot Equipment VX. It includes many functions of the original RMXP system.

Demo
Multi-Slot

Script
0) Credits
1) Modules
2) Actors
3) Windows
4) Other

Instructions
Built into the script.

FAQ
Had to re-hack it from scratch. As complex as the original was, it was easier to code with VX.

Compatibility
Well, there are a 'few' sections that had to be rewritten, but most were aliased.

Credits and Thanks
To Guillaume777 himself, and to RPG Advocate who coded or posted some of the original scripts that he used for some key features.

Terms and Conditions
Free for use, even for commercial games.
Reply }
Okay... I went through a few little addons I forgot to mention, so let me just...

BUMP TO
Version: 1.6

The last feature I added was thanks to Cloak of Laser Shadow. When he told me of a bug in the RPGMaker XP version of my system when switching between actors, I took a look at my VX script. I had the same glitch here... and it was a very simple fix.

Also, I added 'hidden' slots like the RMXP version has.

Enjoy.
Reply }
I found a bug with the script. If you equip something to a dead character it bugs up and equips a way different item and it won't let you unequip it. (Not sure if you'll fix it, but thanks if you do. :))
Reply }
Okay. Gotta ask these:
1) Was it an item that switches from one to another? (the armor switch feature)
2) Was it a cursed item?

I set up the Fairy Shoes to change into the Sage's Ring in the demo, and since I flagged the Sage's Ring to be cursed, it cannot be removed.
Reply }
I equipped the fairy boots in the demo and it turned to a Sage ring on the dead character.

My bad. XD
Reply }
Hey. It happens to the best of us. Oh... and it's great to hear from ya, dude. Been a while.

And you can see the beauty of the switched items / cursed items feature. Find a sword laying around and you equip it... it turns out to be a dull cursed blade dealing only an extra 5 points of damage (if that).
Reply }
Yeah I was going to use it, but the KGC equipment wasn't compatible, and I really liked it. Your multi-slot is better than the extra addition that comes with their equipment add-on. Thanks, can't believe you remember me. I used to be such a noobcake. D:

I actually am looking for your attack option replacer lol. (Using Limit Break 2.1 with the ATB battle system on RMVX.NET)

Burned of Minkoff to be honest. XD
Reply }
My attack option replacer 'sucked'. But Limit Break is version 2.6. More fixes since.
Reply }
Ah. The last two things I need for my VX game is a Laura's Escape for VX and a Attack option replacer. I might convert them later, but I am working on the limit menu right now. (Going to bed and going to finish tomorrow) My game has like 60-65 scripts, its insane. The game runs smooth too. There not every script either, the ones I need.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Equipment TP Reset ACE kyonides 0 837 11-01-2022, 10:47 PM
Last Post: kyonides
   Mea's Multi-STRIKE! DerVVulfman 4 12,721 05-14-2017, 09:58 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   H-Mode7 Visual Equipment Chaotech Games 8 34,525 03-30-2017, 01:58 AM
Last Post: wrathx
   Moonpearl Patch for Multi-Slots! DerVVulfman 0 4,906 05-23-2016, 04:30 AM
   Equipment Upgrade System by Charlie Fleed, Version 1.2 Charlie Fleed 145 180,963 04-11-2014, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Gardesion
   Multi-Slot Equipment Script Guillaume777 3 12,106 05-26-2013, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Pia Carrot
   Equipment Weights DerVVulfman 4 8,231 03-08-2013, 05:18 AM
   Victor Engine - Multi Frames Victor Sant 0 5,610 12-22-2011, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Victor Sant
   Angie's Equipment Sets DerVVulfman 2 8,447 12-28-2010, 04:15 AM
   FFIX Skills Learning System aka Equipment Skills, NEW!!! v2.3 (8-8-2010) Charlie Fleed 13 26,715 10-13-2010, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Charlie Fleed