Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LD Heavy Industries
LD Heavy Industries is about mecha art that i make in sketchup for hobby, maybe i will used it for my project but its another topic, right now i just want to make as many mech i like and post it here.

So here it is, my first mecha that almost finished.

Cerberus Mk II
G-Cannon
G-Worker
Aries
Scorpio
Reply }
Did you make that with some 3D software? Looks really good. Though his knees look really weak, like it isn't connected at all.
Reply }
Sketchup is 3d software. Winking Looking great so far. Can't wait to see it all finished!

- Jophie
Reply }
EJlol
its like Jophie said, im using sketchup, that really easy program to use. About the knee i forgot to unhide it before i render the pictures Happy with a sweat, that why it don't shown up.

Jophie
Thanks, i will post something new soon :cheery:
Reply }
Update first post with new Gear.
Reply }
The new shots are just lovely! ;~; So lovely. *touches*

- Jophie
Reply }
Looks awesome. :)
Reply }
Oh wow! I really dig that new one! The only thing I see is the arms and pincers are a little small, which makes it look like a t-rex. It really isn't a big deal though, it looks great.
Reply }
Thanks guys, and sorry for late reply i just came back from gundam hunting in City. Alpha-mad thanks for the pointer i will try to make it little bigger.
Reply }
Update first page.
Who said mecha only used for battle, let me introduce a new Gear specifically for construction, G-Worker.
Reply }