Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 UnEkuipSkill XP
UnEkuipSkill XP

by Kyonides Arkanthes

Introduction

You know how much Ghost ghosts hate Aluxes aka Alex so why don't you let them disarm him or remove a piece of armor? Laughing

Keep in mind that you will need to create two new skills in the skill database. Winking

Then open the script and go to the UnEkuip module in order to set the corresponding skill IDs.

Code:
module UnEkuip
 WEAPON_SKILL = 81
 ARMOR_SKILL  = 82
 SHOW_MISS_MESSAGE = true
  # several lines of code here
end

Of course, they might not be equal to 81 and 82 respectively in your game project. Laughing + Tongue sticking out

As a bonus you can also test an add on for the default battle system where you can equip a single weapon or piece of armor per actor and per turn. Tongue sticking out

Terms & Conditions

Feel free to use it anywhere but not as a umbrella or else you'll get a cold then. Feeling sick
Include me in your game credits! Grinning
Do not repost it anywhere else! Sarcasm
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }