Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Lani's Locks and Keys
Always love me a Demo that comes with a bit of story :D
That opening made me laugh, heh.
And this is a really, really cool system! I did run into a couple issues, though XD'

For one, who's this guy?
Content Hidden

And the final battle kicked my ass. Multible times lol. Got to see the gameover more than once, heh.
That in itself is not an issue. When it came to picking the final lock however I ran into the problem that I could not figure out how to get the system to accept any numbers.
The basic confirmation key did not work and just threw error sounds at me, regardless of what number I was on. And with saving dissabled I couldn't just check the instructions either. And I really did not want to do the battle again, haha. So I left the room, hoping I could save somewhere else, which I could not. So back in I went and...uh...
Content Hidden
Anyway. I made a copy of the project and opened that alongside the original, to read the instructions in the script on how to confirm your lock selection but alas, no luck.
Back in the game I again tried every single key on my keyboard and various options of confirming first and going back and forth between all numbers and... nothing.
So I had to close it without ever discovering the answer or being able to open the last lock, haha.

The key-pad worked like a charm however, and I love the special key menu ^^b
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Lani's Locks and Keys - by DerVVulfman - 05-14-2019, 04:58 AM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by yamina-chan - 05-14-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by DerVVulfman - 05-15-2019, 04:08 AM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by yamina-chan - 05-15-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by DerVVulfman - 05-15-2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by yamina-chan - 05-16-2019, 01:00 AM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by DerVVulfman - 05-16-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by yamina-chan - 05-16-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: Lani's Locks and Keys - by kyonides - 11-07-2019, 06:29 AM