Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting RMVX Scripts
This is a locked, single-post thread from Creation Asylum. Archived here to prevent its loss.
No support is given. If you are the owner of the thread, please contact administration.

NOTE: THESE ARE NOT MY CREATIONS!!! They were created either by third party or friends of mine and I thought they'd be helpful for those starting out in VX.

Descriptions:

Fog System - Incorporates XP's fog system that was missing in VX. Useful for various visual effect.

Location Name - Shows a picture from your Graphics\Pictures directory to showcase as a location name.

Menu Status - Shows a picture from your Graphics\Pictures directory to showcase your character portrait in the status screen (instead of a battler).

NeoFace - Additional effects for displaying a character portrait in the text box aside from the default. Looks nice, I recommend taking advantage of it.

NMS - This is Dube's Advanced Message Script converted to VX. VERY handy, as we are all well aware of.

Skip Title - This script allows you to skip the game's title screen, and create your title through events. This is tricky to use, though if done properly, it can create a spectacular intro event process for your game that creates a unique feel to it.

.txt   Fog_Script.txt (Size: 8.6 KB / Downloads: 2)

.exe   location_name_vx_1.0_demo.exe (Size: 426.4 KB / Downloads: 2)

.exe   status_menu_aya_1.0_demo.exe (Size: 506.94 KB / Downloads: 1)

.txt   NeoFace.txt (Size: 5.9 KB / Downloads: 4)

.txt   NMS1.txt (Size: 17.95 KB / Downloads: 2)

.zip   Demo_Skip_Title.zip (Size: 272.96 KB / Downloads: 2)
}