Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seph's Test Bed
Seph's Test Bed
by SephirothSpawn
Version: 0.3
Last Updated: 2007-03-09

Oct 9 2006

This is a locked, single-post thread from Creation Asylum. Archived here to prevent its loss.
No support is given.

Introduction

Quote:This is a complete collection and merge of all my scripts I have and haven't posted. It is a work in progress. I will try to add a new version as often as I can.

[Demo

.zip   Seph's Test Bed.zip (Size: 1.18 MB / Downloads: 2)

Screenshots (~ None Yet. Blame Trickster.)

Instructions

Quote:Please Read all instructions in the script heading. I have tried to document everything, but if I missed something or you don't understand something, I would be happy to provide some support.

FAQ

Terms & Conditions

Individual Script FAQ

Compatibility

Quote:They are all SDK. Don't ask in this thread to make them non-SDK. Don't debate over it over it either please. I would like to keep this thread open for support.

Credits and Thanks

Quote:Near Fantastica, Trickster and anyone else who's script I used for these scripts. Thanks to everyone who requested one of these scripts, reported a bug, or helped make my life a little easier. Special thanks to everyone who sent me a PM or bugged me to work on this thing. Thanks to any and all beta testers as well.

Author's Notes

Quote:I did not have time to test all these scripts 100%. If theres an error, explain your configuration of the constants, call script, etc. Tell me as much as possible.

For the time being, Enjoy!
}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A small test bed azrith001 0 2,289 04-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Last Post: azrith001