Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDS Languaje
TDS Languaje
by Sephirothtds
Aug 30 2007

This is a locked, single-post thread from Creation Asylum. Archived here to prevent its loss.
No support is given. If you are the owner of the thread, please contact administration.

Well even though this is technically a script it has almost no use whatsover in a game or game use.

This is more of my way of trying to learn hashes and dealing with text files, and I'm posting it more to get an opinion from more experience scripters that may understand hashes better and could have ways to improve the code itself.

As for what the script does:

It basically translates words to another set of coded words and also translates those words back into normal words.

If that was too confusing this is a simple example:

Normal: Hello I am TDS, nice to meet you.
Coded: Niccy U el DTM, rusi dy liid ayo.

I hope that clears up what it does.

Now here's the code itself and also a Demo for those of you that dont really want to do all that hard work of copying and pasting.

Script

For this you will need to make a .txt file inside the game folder with the name "TDS Languaje Read" Without the "", and inside that file you have to put the words you wish to translate into the coded version. After that go to the other file "TDS Languaje Write" without the "" that is automatically created and open it to see the coded version of your text.

Well thanks for reading and for any feedback on it.
}