Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 GTBSv2 for VX Ace Rel 1.1 has been Released
GTBSv2 for VX Ace Rel 1.1 has been Released
GTBS has been a side project of mine for many years. After deciding to learn scripting all the way back in 2006 so that I could create a game with it. The system is now completely functional in RPG Maker VX Ace. The system boast a number of features including:
  • Tactical Battle
  • Smart/Configurable AI
  • Note Tag Configuration of MOST options
  • Animated Battler System
  • Mini Side View Battle Integration (my own not someone elses)
  • Summons
  • Configurable skill/weapon ranges
  • MGC Layy Meta Engine (3d Isometric) support
  • Many many more!
If you have any questions regarding setup or advanced functions, please start at the FAQ page on the Wiki
If you still cannot find the answer your looking for please visit the Forums to post your question. You can also create new bug reports from the New Issues tab to report it as a bug in GTBS.

Download Link
Download from my Dev Website

License
Also contained within the download zip file:

The script contained herein known as GTBS is the work of GubiD and a few other contributes, namely MGC/Cowlol. This script can be used free of charge for all users, including commercial game creators. This Script(GTBS) requires only that you show credits within the game to GubiD. If you do plan on selling commercially then it is recommended that you at least donate to the GubiD Scripting Service on Paypal. ( https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...S9W3V4MWX6 )
NOTE: There are other scripts included in this one that may require Commercial Licenses. Specifically Victor Saints Pop Damage script. It is required for GTBS to function.
The using of this script in your game is at your own risk.
This script is not without error, but it is has been through months of testing from over 300 users to ensure it is. If an error is encountered, please post it on my development website ( redminedev.dyndns.org ) under the GTBS project. There other users or myself can provide answers/solutions to the problems. Bugs may or may not be fixed when reported.
Do not post direct links to the downloads files, instead link the page on my website that contain it. This is the best way to ensure not only that people are receiving the most current copy. Plus it is courteous to send the traffic my way.

Known Issues
See the Issues Tab for known or pending reported issues.

Final Notes
Thank you everyone whom helped. The work you have done and assistance you have provided was invaluable. You have helped make this project a success. But have no fear, this is not the end for GTBS. It is merely but another starting point.
Please help Support the project by [Image: btn_donate_SM.gif] 'ing.

Don't forget to visit the GTBS forums and wiki for installation and other help in regards to GTBS.

Issues reported on this thread will be ignored. If you want to my attention to the issue, please search and post the issue on my dev website mentioned above in the download link.

Recent Issues:
Content Hidden
Revision History:
Content Hidden
Reply }
Just so this bumps:
1.1 has been released (see the updated first post). This resolves a critical bug that caused the enemy team (when in team mode) to no finish and hang.

There were a couple other bug fixes in this, but that being the most critical of them all. If you have any questions, please read/post on the redmine site to tell me.

Thanks!
Reply }