Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MetalRenard starts doodling...
By the way: I would highly reccomend the "How to Draw Dragonball Z" book to you, as well as the drawing guide by Akira Toriyama.
Regardless if you like the art or not, those are some of the best guidebooks out there. Especially since they do not force a certain style on you but instead provide you with basically all the knowledge, tips and information you need to learn on how to draw.
I have actually not checked if they were printed in english, but I would assume so.
Of course there are also the famous "How to draw Manga" books. I'd reccomend them as well, but those are quite expencive and there are many. And they prety much all focus on a single aspect or two, so it might be better to stay away from them untill you can freely draw your own drawings and want to impove on those certain aspects only.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
MetalRenard starts doodling... - by MetalRenard - 02-10-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: MetalRenard starts doodling... - by millarso - 02-11-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: MetalRenard starts doodling... - by yamina-chan - 02-12-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: MetalRenard starts doodling... - by RosyPosy - 02-12-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: MetalRenard starts doodling... - by millarso - 02-15-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: MetalRenard starts doodling... - by millarso - 02-15-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: MetalRenard starts doodling... - by RosyPosy - 02-15-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: MetalRenard starts doodling... - by millarso - 02-15-2013, 10:43 PM