Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 Yanfly Battle Status
Introduction
This is part of YEA - Battle Engine. I took all the enhancements to the interface and removed any code that broke other system's compatibility. There are still issues with specific systems, but this should work in a much wider range than it did previously.

This script will work like the traditional system, so any add-on made by Yanfly can be inserted below this, and it will work the same. I have removed some duplicated code that is found in YEA - Core Engine. Besides the battle engine requires the core engine to run properly, so you better make sure to get that and place it above all other custom scripts.

This has an incompatibility issue with YEA - TP Manager. To fix this just erase each line of code in it that errors. Basically, these lines were part of the damage popup - they are no longer present in the battle engine.

This script was designed to work with Victor Saint's Animated Battle and the default battle system. I do not guarantee this will work perfectly with any other battle system.

I hope people can make some use out of it. Very cheery

Screenshots
Not needed.

Credits
Yanfly and Helladen.

Commercial
To read the rights of what the author expects go here.

Script
Dropbox
[Image: Header2.png]

Reply }
I have updated the script.
  • I added better compatibility for Victor Saint's Animated Battle.
  • I added script import, so you can use any add-on for this like the traditional system.
  • I removed duplicate code that is found in another script by Yanfly (YEA - Core Engine).
  • I added missing code for several overrides and alias methods, so it should work more like the original.
  • I updated the script to the latest revision as of 8/06/12.
Let me know if there are any problems. Blushing + Cheery

Another update 1.2:
  • It now runs on the default battle system like the original.
  • I added another class I missed (had minor impact), mostly was just for targeting.

Reply }
1.2.1:
- Fixed it to work with latest version of Victor Saint's battle engine. This does not work with his RTAB script. I am not sure whether I will make it anytime soon.

Reply }
1.2.2:
- Removed animation code completely - uses default battle system's animations. This should resolve a lot of script conflicts as mentioned above.

Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Battle Item Count kyonides 4 643 02-04-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: kyonides
   Dalissa's Battle Cry DerVVulfman 2 6,489 05-09-2023, 03:07 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Zenith Tactical Battle System Plus (ZTBS+) DerVVulfman 0 1,889 05-10-2022, 10:42 PM
   DoubleX RMMV Status Bars Compatibility DoubleX 0 1,464 02-06-2022, 07:56 AM
Last Post: DoubleX
Smile  Soul's Better Status Screen SoulZetaformGames 7 8,763 11-11-2021, 09:20 AM
Last Post: kyonides
   Actor Battle Items DerVVulfman 4 4,768 11-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Melana
   Battle Report Raziel 1 6,126 05-29-2020, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Whisper
   ZLSL's Battle Portraits DerVVulfman 4 6,315 11-12-2019, 04:10 AM
   DoubleX RMMV Status Bars DoubleX 2 6,037 07-07-2019, 01:19 PM
Last Post: DoubleX
   ACBS - Atoa Custom Battle System 3.2 Victor Sant 150 221,503 03-02-2019, 04:47 AM
Last Post: dragonprincess44