Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 VX versus XP. Your view upon the two engines.
Of course not DerVVulfman, just imagine if they make "the perfect rpg maker", they won't sell any other one, so they just make upgrades and downgrades because they loved to have people buying(well, i know... but don't talk about this here...) they "new maker"
RMVX and RMXP are almost the same, they had an rpg engine and the coomand windows(don't say than RM2k3, RMXP or RMVX or any maker had limitations, because i saw beatiful games in most of them)
Here all the people say: RMVX its for fun & short games, well i want a short fun game than a bored large game, you don't?
(and please if you HAVE a RMXP/RMVX long and fun, more than 30 hs, send to me, because i don't see anyone)

I choose VX, because it has a better style in the manage, the windows in VX are better than XP, and of course, databasing is better.
For the rest XP and VX are the same, maps are easier in VX, but more customizable in XP.

As i say: i choose VX just because VX is a good maker(i use rm95/2k/2k3/XP/VX and well, if they launcha an RMTS, or elsewhere, i'm sure than i will use it) and has a lot of features to help me making my game(blur :E)
Well that's my opinion :P
See ya!

EDIT: maybe they stole the Scene_Base DerVVulfman but you can't make anything about it(hehehe)
Don't worry i believe the same...
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
VX versus XP. Your view upon the two engines. - by Ramiro - 11-28-2009, 08:01 PM
VX versus XP. Your view upon the two engines. - by Guest - 01-05-2010, 03:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Peer pressured badly to switch engines? kyonides 32 13,219 01-28-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Kain Nobel