Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Weapon Unleashes
Weapon Unleashes
Version: 1.0

Introduction
This script emulates the Weapon Unleash system found in Golden Sun 1 and 2 basically when you attack with your weapon, sometimes the weapons skill is used. I have added a few things to this system (ex. the unleash will only work if a certain armor is equipped, if a certain member is in the party, if you have a certain status, hp is below a value, sp is above a value, etc.)

Screenshots
No screenshots because I feel that they are unnecessary for a script. download the demo.

Demo
Download Here

Script
No, and I swear if you make a post asking for it / saying that you will not use it I will not give a reminder I will give you an infraction instead. You have been warned and this is your only warning. You should be grateful that I even post my work here and support it. Thank you for reading.

No random message dealing with families this time....

Instructions
Add it above main you will find the setup section at the top of the script. if you have any questions post

FAQ
Note: Permission granted by Trickster to post:
Quote:And if you post what you have now of my stuff then you don't have the latest versions. I'm too lazy/busy to post stuff.
As this is his material, it is deletable upon his request. Due to his current absense, no support is available. Please do not PM or eMail him for support.

Compatability
SDK 2.x compliant
Requires MACL V2.0 or greater
(Required Libraries in order to run are: Actor and Party Info, Action Test, and Array.list)

Credits and Thanks
Twilight/Uzumakishade for finding the original version for me

Author's Notes
Repost of a lost script

Terms and Conditions
Hey, I posted this publicly. You can use it. What do you expect? But if you do use it, I do expect you to spell my name correctly in your game. And yes you can use it in commercial games too.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Hotkey Weapon Cycling DerVVulfman 0 4,227 04-21-2013, 04:01 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   MrMo DVV Add-On #16: Taryn's Weapon Ammo System DerVVulfman 4 10,422 07-08-2011, 03:09 AM
   Disallow No Weapon Jirbytaylor 1 4,985 06-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Last Post: sakhawat21
   Taryn's Weapon Ammunition System DerVVulfman 0 4,730 03-05-2008, 07:29 AM
   Mary's Weapon Ammunition Hud DerVVulfman 0 4,312 03-05-2008, 07:05 AM
   Weapon Enabled Skills ParaDog 0 3,631 03-04-2008, 05:16 AM
Last Post: ParaDog