Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Timed Hit Add-On
Timed Hit Add-On
Version: 1.30

Introduction

This is a rewrite of a script I created a few months ago. It is much simpler, and much more likely to successfully integrate with other battle systems (I have tested it on a few). It has actually come a long way since I posted it. I've gotten some good suggestions, and would definately love some more.

Screenshots
Using the static option
[Image: Ezjh27l.png]
Using the dynamic option
[Image: 7sv4ckr.png]

Demo
Version 1.3

Instructions

The different settings are at the top of Timed_Hit found in the section titled Timed_Hit. I decided that it would make the most sense to construct character and skill data by using arrays.

Descriptions of the settings:
Content Hidden

Compatibility

I have tested this with a few other systems, which all worked. The exception is Trickster's RTAB, but that is because other things happen in the background while a character is making an action. This add-on should work as long as the battle system pauses when it is a characters turn to preform an action.

More technical information:
Content Hidden

Author's Notes

This is an update to the first script that I posted. I would love to make it as compatible with as many systems as possible. My next focus is to work on commenting the script and adding any new suggested features.

Updates:
Content Hidden
Reply }
Hey, you have to fix the link! I've been looking all over for this and you are the only one who has it.
Reply }
looks great. I'll try it tomorrow!
Reply }
I agree, it would be nice if you could fix this.
It looks promising and I'd love to give it a try.
Reply }
Please upload again cos DEAD LINK, should i use this on ZTBS??

Maybe not.

Cheers.
Reply }
Okay... Okay... I had to get home to upload a copy of the demo to my fileden account.

There. Ya got a new link. Satisfied??? :cheery:

Confused I... I never thought whether it could work on a tactical like ZTBS. It was made for default battle systems.
Reply }
Kudos on the powerful script! Just tried out the demo and this is pretty awesome. I wonder if it would work with Charlie's CTB. Can anyone spell OVERDRIVE SEQUENCE? Hmm...that sounded a lot cooler in my head.
Reply }
Please reupload on better file host
Reply }
I can't see the input commands because the help window is overlapping them xD
Reply }
Perhaps the battlesystem he use hid the help window.

It shouldn't be too hard to find the sections that control the bar placement in the script (The moving cursor, Static Bar, The Button Hints to Press, etc) and move them down a bit. Chances are, it will be like a separate 'window' that is shown overtop. If that's the case, just try adding something like 64 to the y-coordinate of that window... lowering it.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Animated Battlers / Timed Hits Patch DerVVulfman 0 4,533 03-05-2008, 06:43 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman