Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again
3)

Aric grabbed the girl by the arm, pulling her tight against his body. She was a pretty little thing, and if he had the time, he fully intended to make use of her charms. She trembled in his arms, and tried to pull away, but he held her steadfast, refusing to let her escape. He bent down, whispering into her ear, "Stay still, or you'll die right along with your father. But if you're a good girl, I'll let you taste a little bit of heaven."

He gripped her chin, forcing her to look at him. "You're so pretty." He kissed her hard, his hands roaming her delectable body. She cringed, sobbing in terror, but he was too strong for her. If he had the time, he would have thrown her to the ground, and taken her there. But, there was no time. He had to follow out his lord's command.

Destroy this village. Leave not a building standing. I don't care what you do to its people, just make sure they can't cause any trouble. That's what he'd been told. He would have time to play with his pretty treat later. He thrust her away, handing her over to one of the soldiers. "Take her, and make sure she stays just the way she is right now. If one of you touch her before I do, I'll kill you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." The soldier replied, dragging the girl away.

The girl was a virgin, Aric was certain of it. After he was done with her, he would give her over to his men. That was the way spoils of war always worked. He just wished he had the time to enjoy her before he slayed the rest of her kinsmen. Oh well...this wouldn't take very long, anyway. By nightfall, he'd have that girl, and any other pretty woman he managed to find. After that, he'd give them over to his men to play with. It didn't matter what happened to their lives after that. If some of them died...so be it. They wouldn't have a home to return to, nor would he have let them go. Their lives were literally in his hands now.

"Slay the men!" He told his soldiers. "Leave not a one standing. But the pretty young girls, make sure you capture them. Don't touch them. They belong to me."
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again - by kalier - 06-25-2009, 05:41 AM