Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again
2)

He was unable to restrain her as she violently twisted her body around on the floor. Writhing in agony, Robin's uncontrollable spasms frightened Daniel as much as her recent, bloodcurdling scream.

He began to panic and tried in vain to grasp her arms as her limbs slashed through the air. Thrashing around uncontrollably, her hands sought and found their mark. Deep scratches from her nails appeared on Daniel's face though he failed to notice. He didn't care. His only goal was to remove the silver ring.

To undo his mistake.

She blinked her eyes as she tried to clear her vision but it was to no avail. It was still pitch black. There was absolutely nothing around her. There weren't any stone walls, no trees or starlit sky, nothing. Looking down, she couldn't even see a floor.

Robin grimaced at her predicament.

"BALTHUS!" she shouted.

"You're damn elven welp," he replied back. "Damn foolish or damn clever. When I wake up, I will -"

"You will do nothing," Robin interrupted. "If you think I am going to let you run around with my body, you're a bigger blockhead than anyone I know."

She felt his warm breath on her skin as a strong hand grasped her shoulder. Spinning around quickly, she saw the tall, lanky figure of Balthus before her. He appeared younger than he expected. The curly brown hair and smooth skin of his face shrouded the age of this monster.

"My dear grand-daughter," he cooed. "You fail to understand that you have no choice."

Robin met his gaze and glared at him with a mixture of revulsion and fury. "No choice?!" She spat. "I do have a choice."

Balthus smiled and raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Really? How so?"

Smiling wryly, Robin replied, "I choose to do this." Then without any more warning, she lifted her knee straight between his legs.

Jaime and Tommy fought many times on the hilltop. Neither of them would give way. Neither of them would give in. They swung their weapons with ferocity and intent.

Thrust.

Parry.

Swing.

Dodge.

Thrust.

Dodge.

Slash.

Neither of them refused to lose ground to the other. Neither would surrender as their wooden swords splintered upon each other with each blocked strike. Jaime and Tommy played their childhood games on the hilltop.

Low was the rumbling from the valley. Low it was, but growing in intensity. The sound of horse hooves. The sound of men on horseback.

Running to the edge of the edge of the hill, Jaime and Tommy saw the approaching fifty horsemen. The horsemen were dressed in black armor that were and covered in tunics emblazoned with scythes of scarlet. The horsemen carried heavy swords.

Jaime and Tommy never left the hilltop.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again - by DerVVulfman - 06-25-2009, 05:09 AM