Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again
2)

But it was too late. Marcus plunged the wooden shaft through her chest with not even an ounce of resistance. It wasn't only that the chainmail shirt she wore under the robes merely gave way. The spear disappeared into her flesh as if she was but air.

It took Marcus only a second to realize the truth. Letting go of the spear, it fell to the floor as the shaft slid down and through her body as if through mist. No wound appeared on Robin's chest. None at all.

She smiled. "Fool. You think I would succumb to mere toys after all the years I have spent on this wreched world?" Stroking the top of the crystal like a pet cat, she glared at Marcus. "Your time is at an end, Guardian. Our time is coming."

Then, like a mist, she faded away.

Marcus then found the back of his head against the side of the crystalline wall. "You son of a bitch!" the half-elf screamed at the old man.

"You want to kill me, boy? Do you?", he snarled back. "Well, you just may have, and the whole damn world."
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again - by DerVVulfman - 06-25-2009, 04:34 AM