Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 yamina-chan's simple Logo shop
Photo 
I don't want to waste anyones time, so I'll go straight to the point:
I'm opening a Logo Request Shop (And a second thing that I can't start just yet because of some technical troubles) because I hope to earn some extra money that I then can use to found a project of mine somewhat.

Why would you spend money to recive something that others do for free uon request and possibly even better?
I don't know. Maybe this is just the easiest way to get what you want. Maybe you're like me and want to pay those back who do something for you in some way, even if it's "just" money.
Or maybe, just maybe, you think better of my work then I do and think it's worth paying for.
I wouldn't know, that's for you to decide. I'm just here to open this thread and offer my abilitys, regarless of the level they're at.

So then, shall we proceed to look at some examples I have?
Content Hidden

Now, on to the rules:
If you request a Logo, please give as much information as possible. Such as:
Do you want a Logo Symbol, a colored Logo Symbol or a Logo Splash Screen?
What should it look like? (Color, form, what size, etc.)
Are there any refferences you want me to use?
Is there a font you want me to use and if so, which one?
I will post the Logos I make in ths thread for more refferences. Unless you tell me not to, then I will send them to you via PM.
Anything else?

So, how does this exactly work?
After you've posted your request I will start to work on it as soon as I have time. (Be patient tough. It shouldn't take forever to get something finished, but I'm currently trying to get a new job, so I have less free time.)
When I'm done, I will post a watermarked result. After I've recived the Money from you (Look below for Information on that) I will post a clean version. All pictures will be PNG. If they don't have a backgrount, it will be transarent.

And last but not least:
How to pay and how much do I charge?

I use Paypal. Please use this button to pay. Also, I'm charging in € (Euro). If you're not sure about the price, use a currency-converter of your choice to find out how much it is.
[Image: Button.png]
If you don't have Paypal, I might be willing to accept Deviantart Points or some help on something else in return but my main goal is to earn some money.
Now, the picelist:
  • A Logo Symbol 0,50€
  • A Colored Logo Symbol 0,75€
  • A Logo Splash Sceen 1€ (with Text: +0,25€)
  • If the request is especially complex, I might charge more but I don't know how such a request would look like so far.
Considering the time it takes to make these, I should probably charge more but I don't want to scare you away. If you would decide to pay me more then you have to, I'll happyliy accept it tough Laughing + Tongue sticking out

As a final note: I will add a second option to this shop (as I mentioned above) but it might take a while. My original idea doesn't work at the moment, so instead you got this.
Maybe someone will have some use in this ^^

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
yamina-chan's simple Logo shop - by yamina-chan - 07-15-2011, 12:11 AM
RE: yamina-chan's simple Logo shop - by prioran - 07-19-2011, 01:18 AM
RE: yamina-chan's simple Logo shop - by prioran - 07-19-2011, 07:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   DonCreek's Title Logo Request Station DonCreek 14 23,807 12-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Last Post: JayRay
   Stoner's resource request shop Eternityz_Stnr 11 19,026 10-14-2010, 06:04 PM
Last Post: yamina-chan