Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 How strategic do like your battles?
Well, I'm a fan of brain-thinking in the battle.
I will cite for example the latest RPG, I played and the memories of her is fresh - Okamiden (NDS). (Even though the form, it is still an RPG - without levels, custom abilities, but still!)

There's every type of enemy in battle is different - some or other skills will not act on them, unless you solve the precise combination as it is necessary to win. Given the ranking for each battle, which takes into account not only the time and caused damage to your opponent, but your actions - it becomes a puzzle where you have to develop tactics against every enemy. And given that the actions occur in real time - that should act quickly. The game does not seem complicated to some extent. All of the enemies are predictable, the main thing - it's speed of action of the player and his tactics. Yet such battles - it is the most gusto - they do not quickly get bored, while they're quite long and occupy a relatively large part of playing time.

In such a pretty interesting play. But the problem is that the AI ​​of this on the maker is rather difficult to implement. It's realistic, but difficult.
"The things I always protect never change!" - Sakata Gintoki, Gintama.
"Two people dying separately? No. If we die, we'll die together." - Suigintou, Rozen Maiden.
And sorry for my mistakes in English words, if I do it.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
How strategic do like your battles? - by Jacket - 04-13-2011, 10:20 PM
RE: How strategic do like your battles? - by Agckuu Coceg - 04-14-2011, 06:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Multiplayer Turned Based Battles? thephantom 4 6,142 04-22-2015, 05:49 AM
Last Post: thephantom