Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
 What's up, RMers?
Still working with Ruby, Sockets, Multithreading. Writing a simple server that forwards messages received from one client to the other clients is not a such unattainable task after all. Now onto figuring out how to handle exceptions.
Reply }
[Image: cl56q.png]

My use icon looks like Mitzy hitting the booze >_>;
Reply }
xD awesome, the menu reminds me of good old Dungeon Siege times :D

Just decided to make static enemys instead of animated ones, looks better at all, I don't know why... So I will use just animated Actors :D
Reply }
Jaberwocky: To me, that reminds me of the 'Diablo' backpack. Sure handy to limit one's goods and make them think hard on what they actually need. OMG! Mitzy is an alcoholic? Shocked :winktongue"

Zarox: Static enemies and animated actors? Reminds me of 'real' early-years Final Fantasy games.
Reply }
Woooooooo finally finished the damn inventory system!
Now transferring items between bags works :O

Content Hidden
And I like my 'use all' icon so much I'm going to use it as my avatar >.>

Also fixed a couple of really stupid bugs like being able to heal past your max HP and grabbing part of a stack of items then cancelling making a duplicate stack and how all my physical skills had no evasion stats set up and were defaulting to target int vs. user int which ended up as something like 122 / 13 which ended up making the evasion chance something like rand(75 + (25 * 9)) < 95 so it'd always miss

._.
I need a nap.
Reply }
been fixing glitches, bugs and errors for my game non stop while new scripts r added.
Reply }
Wow. Jaberwocky's game looks super interesting. Can't wait till a demo dawns. Do you script your custom menus jaberwocky or do you use events?
Reply }
It's all scripts.
You're welcome to take a look at them. They should work outside my game, though the bag_open, bag_close, and info window will require tweaking >.>; Plus it will destroy anything else in your game that uses items (equip, battle, shops, etc.)

Anyways if anyone was wondering why all the characters in the game are chopped up, it's because I'm messing around with a new sprite style:
Content Hidden
I'm trying to make it so that the legs move a bit more so I can increase the walking speed without it turning into more of an ass-slide >.>;
Also going to drop the ABS thing because I'm tired of rebalancing Pengzoda for everyone D:

Now to finish the item formula ._.
Reply }
You scripted this yourself? That's awesome. Whenever i try to script I really don't know how or where to start so I stick to eventing.
Reply }
Shocked Confused Have I really been working on Animated Battlers for four years? I got the 'Okay' from Minkoff not long after the move from RMXP.Net... oh, so long ago.
Reply }