Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
 What's up, RMers?
Currently balancing skills. Wanting advice on some skills.

Completed all 155 skills, but I'm not sure about the balance... Or the effectiveness.
Reply }
Installed Ruby on my Windows PC. Figured out how to use irb (Interactive Ruby Console) and run ruby scripts. Using sockets seems pretty easy. Trying to figure out what I need to extend RGSS with more Ruby libraries, where to find them, how to import them...
Reply }
Currently implementing the advice i got for mapping. I got a couple tips that I really appreciate from you guys so i will be re posting a new map.
Reply }
Writing a story, it been a while and the result pretty messed up.
Reply }
All this time, and I forgot to post a script I wrote two years ago?
Reply }
Figured out how to use some functionalities of the NetPlay's wrappers for the Window's socket-related APIs. Made RMXP communicate with a simple server that just sends a few strings and closes the connection... I'm a few steps away from a rewrite of NetPlay, lol...
No, not really but... cool!
Reply }
Good luck, it's gonna eat your soul out for five long years and then everyone will be bored of your game :)
Reply }
The words of a hurt man... well, at the moment I'm just playing around with communication, but I don't have a mmorpg in mind anyway, it's something different...
Reply }
still picking the best battle system for my game.
Reply }
About to re-post the map that I had critiqued. Hopefully I did this right.
Reply }