Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remi-chan's Cinematic Theatre
Ah man I only remembered this recently. It probably goes without saying that Perseverance Full Clearance has some kingdom hearts inspiration. it is less obvious than the LackadaisyCats, Oddworld Abe's and V for Vendetta inspiration, but it is definitely there!

This might be one of the most glaring ways in which that was expressed. If you know, you know~!

And if not, then enjoy the video! had to fight youtube on this one due to Hikari Utada's western-based record company filing a complaint to youtube on this vid with 31 views, but thankfully regulations changed and its now back to being public!
Reply }
Coming Soon~! (probably)

The third part of the Starchaser series.

Still got 23 minutes left to render! Dx
Reply }
This is probably gonna go down as one of my favourite off-years and definitely one of the highlights for my CCC Anniversary videos.

So many accomplishments. I tend to go crazy trying to have big things to show for every multiple of five years. This one seems large due to it being catch up for the 9th and 10th year videos which simian scandal development logs replaced, epic and grande as they were!

The Simian Scandal Devlog Number 11 will likely not be until Pjcr has gotten me all the files and I have a steam build for Demo 3 ready to release and announce.

Pjcr's next attempt to get me files via the quezon city escapade will be on July 6th. So a good month or so. But for what its worth I'm glad I'll have that time to get these menus I'm working on sorted, but that is a discussion for another thread.

So in the time between 3/14/2023 and 3/14/2024 I released Junked Demo 2 and got the first demo for Flight released. Two demos or releases in one year is very rare for me nowadays due to the insane level of quality I put into my games.
Reply }