Save-Point
Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Official Area (https://www.save-point.org/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Forum Games & Nonsense (https://www.save-point.org/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! (/thread-4275.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - millarso - 08-07-2012

Cool pieces on youtube, MetalRenard.
Maybe I should have started a project to earn me a musical segment, but alas, it would be much too late now.

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 08-07-2012

Why is it too late? :)
You have a whole week before you have to start. :)

Oh and thanks. :P

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - millarso - 08-08-2012

I would love to so badly, but I just don't know the little ins and outs to rpg maker and game development in general quite yet.
I am definitely a noob.
I would love to try some of these entries when they are released though.

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 08-10-2012

Anyone wishing to participate only has 4 days to start. I hope you guys aren't backing out at the last moment.

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - millarso - 08-10-2012

Well, as far as I know, I am now on Team Sexy, I guess. But, I'm not really sure when we intend to get going full-steam.

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - KasperKalamity - 08-10-2012

i forwarded the theme to team sexy. i just want to register in public, that i think the theme is terrible. if anyone else can agree or disagree without spoiling it, please do.

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 08-11-2012

You're the only one here who has started, and if you think it's bad that because you've refused to see its potential. :)
I'm kind of offended though, I mean I feel that's a bit uncalled for. You should have kept that for the PM.

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - KasperKalamity - 08-11-2012

not trying to be offensive/angry/inciting riots, but how do you do that with an rpg maker engine? or a 2d engine at all, for that matter? i can think of a few existing games that ran along those lines, but they were not well reviewed at all.... have any of the french teams gotten the guidelines yet? i just wanted any other teams who have started to be able to discuss it.

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 08-11-2012

"they were not well reviewed at all"
Maybe there were just bad games? Besides, like I said in the PM, I myself can imagine at least 3 different games that would be cool. Just have fun with it rather than putting a barrier in your way. :)

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - DerVVulfman - 08-11-2012

Okay, guys. Just a little note.
If you guys in your teams wanna talk to each other without PMs, try making IRC chatrooms. ;) Go into ours and make a private room if ya need. Of course, there's always Skype n facebook n such.

Laughing You had to hear it from a guy with a dialup modem.