Save-Point
Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Official Area (https://www.save-point.org/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Forum Games & Nonsense (https://www.save-point.org/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! (/thread-4275.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 08-05-2012

New team! M Ray!

We now have a full stock of teams! All we need is one or two more judges. 5 games, each will have scores based on aspects revealed in the PM, the average will be the final score. More judges = more scores = more accurate judging.

Don't forget to send me a message when your team is ready to begin! You can start any time from now until the 14th (incl) and you will have exacty 2 weeks to finish your game! :D

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Pherione - 08-06-2012

While I don't have time to participate, I can judge if you want me to?
Motivations: I'm familiar with both communities a bit and my French is decent enough.
Hit me up on msn some time about it ^^

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 08-06-2012

We have a 3rd judge! Everyone welcome Pherione!

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Ace - 08-06-2012

I think Team Awesome found a third member with Pyhton Blue!?

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 08-06-2012

Yep indeed. :)

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Samven - 08-06-2012

Sweeettt! 8D

I'm trying to rally the troops as we speak, so PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR IMMINENT AWESOMENESS! 8D

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 08-07-2012

By the way, taunting the other teams is allowed (but don't show a picture from your game that gives away the theme etc).
Just keep it clean and know that the taunting is just a bit of friendly banter. :)

Also Kasper had an awesome idea to put a bar with his team's name in his sig. Maybe you could all do that, get some real friendly rivalry going on. :)

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Samven - 08-07-2012

We don't need to taunt our foes. We need only our secret weapon!

Fetchez la vache!
(08-07-2012, 03:40 AM)MetalRenard Wrote: By the way, taunting the other teams is allowed (but don't show a picture from your game that gives away the theme etc).
Just keep it clean and know that the taunting is just a bit of friendly banter. :)

Also Kasper had an awesome idea to put a bar with his team's name in his sig. Maybe you could all do that, get some real friendly rivalry going on. :)

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - KasperKalamity - 08-07-2012

Sur toi genou, chien.
(08-07-2012, 08:55 AM)Samven Wrote: We don't need to taunt our foes. We need only our secret weapon!

Fetchez la vache!

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Ace - 08-07-2012

We want a fair fight, so we don't need to taunt anyone. Team Awesome has some nice ideas, so be prepared!