Save-Point
Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Official Area (https://www.save-point.org/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Forum Games & Nonsense (https://www.save-point.org/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! (/thread-4275.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Kain Nobel - 08-01-2012

Hey guys I was going to PM the announcement to both teams but I might as well just post it here...

KasperKalamity decided he does want a teammate after all and has invited me over to Team Sexy. I'm thinking that joining his team would be the best move, as we're both using XP. Along with that, it would be pitting a two-person team against another two-person team, both which use different Makers, which only sounds fair. With that said, I'm accepting the invitation to join Team Sexy!

I wish Team Awesome (and any future teams) best of luck in this event! Regardless of who wins the contest in the end, I'm hoping we can all develop something enjoyable.

EDIT: Hey, I was just thinking...

As things stand right now, it appears we have four people between the two existing teams, one primarily uses VX/VX Ace, the other three are mostly XP users.

Anybody declaring or applying for a team should publicly state which version(s) of Maker(s) they are willing and able to use. You can always download the trial version of RPG Maker [???]... that is, if you don't already have an expired trial lol. Declaring this information publicly will make it easier to form teams. With that said, I'll post my info.

XP : I use! (Team Sexy is using)
VX : Expired
VX Ace : Expired

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Ace - 08-02-2012

XP: Use
VX: Trial available
VXAce: Trial available

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - KasperKalamity - 08-02-2012

so i get that the purpose is to get to know this other board, am i just the minority here who doesn't speak french?

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Ace - 08-02-2012

I learned french few years ago but I can't really speak a full sentence or understand it. So maybe we are the minority.

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - KasperKalamity - 08-02-2012

ja, wir sind die deustchebags!

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 08-03-2012

So it's official open!

Send me PMs the day you want to start. ;)

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 08-04-2012

UPDATE:

We now have 4 teams, 2 from each forum.
Team Awesome,
Team Sexy,
Team Idity and
ArticWolfProd

:D

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Python Blue - 08-05-2012

I am so sorry for not knowing about this contest until now. XDD Any music positions still available on any of the teams?

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Ace - 08-05-2012

Of course, Team Awesome is always open for more members!

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Python Blue - 08-05-2012

Okay, good. XD