Save-Point
Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Official Area (https://www.save-point.org/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Forum Games & Nonsense (https://www.save-point.org/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! (/thread-4275.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - KasperKalamity - 07-29-2012

I want to be Team Sexy. Also, I'm too sexy for a team, so i want to do this alone.

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Samven - 07-29-2012

Awesome versus Sexy? Now, this is going to be the clash that brings about 2012!

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 07-29-2012

TEAM AWESOME VS TEAM SEXY!
SHIT JUST GOT SERIOUS!

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - KasperKalamity - 07-29-2012

when do i get the pm with the rules?

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 07-29-2012

Send me a PM the day you want your 2 weeks to begin and I'll reply with the extra stuff needed to get started. :)
You can't begin until the 1st August though (unless it's urgent that you start now, in which case I can make an exception so you can have a full 2 weeks to make the game).

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Ace - 07-30-2012

I hope my new mainboard arrives till the beginning of the contest...

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 07-31-2012

Let's up the stakes!
Winner gets a minute of original music made by me (worth $75 of real world currency) that they can use for anything they like! (Commercial license included).

If you're in a team, either one member gets the track, or you each get a jingle/mini theme song (so the minute is split between you wall)!

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Kain Nobel - 07-31-2012

Back on page 1 I said something about being a judge, but I just scratched that out!

Is Team Awesome using XP? I don't have a purchased copy of VX or Ace, but if you're using XP then I'm in! I can't do a whole lot due to irl issues going on, but I do want the satisfaction of providing assistance in whatever way possible.

Samven, you're officially project leader, PM Ace and I for details on our mission! If we need a communication headquarters where we can discuss our world domination plans privately, I know of a secret volcano lair hidden in the depths of the IRC jungle.

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Samven - 07-31-2012

(07-31-2012, 06:20 AM)Kain Nobel Wrote: Back on page 1 I said something about being a judge, but I just scratched that out!

Is Team Awesome using XP? I don't have a purchased copy of VX or Ace, but if you're using XP then I'm in! I can't do a whole lot due to irl issues going on, but I do want the satisfaction of providing assistance in whatever way possible.

Samven, you're officially project leader, PM Ace and I for details on our mission! If we need a communication headquarters where we can discuss our world domination plans privately, I know of a secret volcano lair hidden in the depths of the IRC jungle.
Alas, I do not have XP. : \ Just VX and VX Ace.

Although, since it's only two weeks, I could probably just download the trial version and use that for a fortnight... Hrm. I say we head to your secret IRC volcano base to discuss this further!

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - DerVVulfman - 07-31-2012

*DerVVulfman cheers everyone on!*
I am DerVVulfman, and I approve this message.