Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Creator
Character Creator
Leon Westbrooke
Aug 2 2006

This is a locked, single-post thread from Creation Asylum. Archived here to prevent its loss.
No support is given. If you are the owner of the thread, please contact administration.

Ok, This script is actually 2 scripts, so I hope they both fit. Also, all instructions are included in the scripts.
Just put them above main but below other scripts.

Sorry, but for some reason, the Scene_Title alias I use has a conflict with SDK, so it isn't SDK compatible. I would like it if someone from the SDK team could tell me why. Then, I can fix the script when I release version 2.

Forgot to add this, but real quick: You need both pieces to use this script. Either that or do some editing, but I don't want to think about going into that...

I would like to give a special thanks out to Tiberius_XXVII. Without his help, this script would still be in the planning stages. I would also like to thank Arkbennet and my girlfriend for keeping me from backing out.

.txt   Character_Creator.txt (Size: 70.36 KB / Downloads: 7)

.txt   Levelup_Window_update1.txt (Size: 18.71 KB / Downloads: 6)

And a couple screenshots, of course:
[Image: Levelup.jpg]
[Image: charactercreator.jpg]

Questions? Comments? Post them. I'll do my best to answer them, but I am just a trainee.
There are no known bugs at this time.
}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change character script jaigai 0 2,737 11-19-2006, 01:00 PM
Last Post: jaigai
  Change menu character sprites to Pictures like in rpg maker 2003 Abyssos 0 3,629 09-28-2006, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Abyssos
  Random Character Generator SephirothSpawn 0 2,129 03-20-2006, 01:00 PM
Last Post: SephirothSpawn
  Character Stuff In Map :)smiley_man:) 0 2,023 02-25-2006, 01:00 PM
Last Post: :)smiley_man:)