Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyonides and His One Shots

Third Story

Lost Friends and Unforgiving Pursuers

by Kyonides

Dear helpful hands of mine,

Time has not forgiven me for I have stayed away from my friends for over a decade. I cannot pay them a visit or else I might lead my pursuers and kidnappers straight to their homes or workplaces. The time will come when I will have to deal with one group or another but right now I can only fear I would make a terrible choice. Would it be due to lack of wisdom? Or lack of any useful connections here? You tell me, I've been trying to get rid of my doubtful nature for so long that I am growing extremely tired. I always end up feeling lonely desperate.

I just hope this is just one of those pesky illusions that will eventually fade...

Yours truly,
the battery
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 11-19-2021, 05:32 AM
RE: Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 11-22-2021, 05:57 AM
RE: Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 12-19-2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 12-20-2021, 07:03 AM
RE: Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 01-03-2022, 05:44 AM
RE: Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 10-26-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 07-04-2023, 07:27 AM